Fast. Cost-Effective. Flexible.
Our fast and efficient cross docking operations keeps your inventory moving quickly to save resources across the board.
Crossdocking is the process of transferring both finished materials and product components to the customer with little or no storage time.
Here is the basic process:
- Cargo arrives at our warehousing facility
- Items are unloaded to a staging/loading area
- Inventory is sorted and consolidated into new shipments
- Shipments leave our facility
- Our warehouse and distribution center utilizing crossdocking have loading docks and loading/staging area to optimize inventory flow from inbound to outbound.
With a 45,000 square-foot warehouse and four dock bays, Total Freight Solutions, Inc., can handle all of your cross-docking needs. We have forklifts, as well as long forks, chains, spare pallets, and shrink-wrap to sort and reorganize your freight for proper shipping.
45,000 Square Feet of Warehouse Storage Space
Open Space, High-Ceilings and Tall Doors, Perfect for Heavy-Lift and Big Cargo
Direct-To-Customer Solutions – Redelivery
Secured Facility with Monitored Cameras & Alarms
Bulk Storage, Racked Storage, Repacking & Palletizing
Dedicated Warehousing and Distribution Specialists
Inventory Control and Warehouse Management System
Recessed Loading Docks and Grade Level Docks With Inside and Outside Load/Unload Capabilities
Logistics Services Available for All Your Transportation Needs
REQUEST PRICE QUOTE
For a quote please call (916) 400-0227 or email us using the form below.